Saturday, July 12, 2008

5 hours of true community...

Tonight our great friend Stephanya and our new friend Lew made dinner for Jason and I.  We had tons of great conversation and had the chance to be reminded of what it really means to grow in community with others.  5 hours passed by so quickly, and soon I realized I was getting tired, only then realizing how much time had passed.

Stephanya is one of the people I like most in the world.  She is a person who inspires me to want to know God more.  Every time I spend time with her I leave feeling energized and renewed.  I don't have that experience with many people.  God has used this woman so many times to teach me what faith and belief look like lived out.  As I invest into her life, she always invests so much back into me.  

Thanks Stephanya and Lew for loving us tonight.  Jason and I are so blessed to share life, love and grow with you.


No comments: