Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Purple hair no more


So I recently had a friend dye my hair.  She is a student a beauty school and has already had her training in color, so we decided to take my hair back to it's dark color and add a red hue.  It turned out that the hair dye that we bought from the professional supply store was past it's date for use.  Bad news...my blond highlights turned purple.  The picture is not me of course, but at least a visual for all of you who only like stories with pictures.  My hair wasn't quite this purple.  

Good thing I was working from home.  It was too late to go buy something to fix my hair, so I spent one night as a purple haired punk rocker-esque chick.  The next morning we died my hair black.  Some of the red is still there, but I think it's the darkest my hair has ever been.  I'll post a picture once it fades a bit. Right now I'm still not used to it.

1 comment:

rené said...

oh MAN! i wish i could have seen your purple streaks ;)...and i'm sure you still look totally hot :)