Monday, July 7, 2008

okay, I'll go work out...


Jason and I have been talking about getting in shape, eating better an all that important stuff for a while now.  I have now started eating better.  You know, eating every 2-3 hours, snacks, only healthy well balanced meals, etc.  That's going well, although it's hecka-hard.  The hardest part for me is the working out part.  I've been saying to Jason for a while, "We can workout, but I need to plan for it".  I basically didn't want to set myself up for thinking I was coming home to relax and then have to work out.  Just an excuse really, because we never plan for it, it's always a spontaneous thing that he says like, "Honey, do you feel like working out tonight?"  Do I feel like working out?  Heck no!  

I need to just get over it.  We did work out tonight. I'm exhausted, but glad that I just did it and didn't whine about it. 

If you see me, or write to me, please ask me how my working out is working out.  That would be good, because it's the only thing that will keep me doing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Summer,
Seeing that photo made me feel a bit guilty. I need to get on our treadmill. Sometimes it's so much easier to just watch TV :)
Love ya,
Aunt Denise

rené said...

Maybe you could ask me too :)