Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Talking to himself in Español...


Jason speaks Spanish and often gets paid to do this on the job.  He has an interview this Friday for a part-time bilingual job that he would be able to do when he starts college this fall.  The are going to have the first interview in English, and a second interview right afterward in Spanish.  

In order to practice he had to resort to watching Spanish HBO and talking to the TV. I hope this helps him since my high school and college spanish is a faint memory at this point.

Think good thoughts for him and I on Friday.  I have an interview for a promotion too.  No Spanish for me.

2 comments:

rené said...

sounds fantastic...did he get the job?

Summer Miller said...

Yes, he got the job. Just found out this week. He will start on Friday. Yippee!!!